October 1st is right around the corner! How can we help?
Show times? Tuesday, October 1st 8am - 4:30pm. Click Agenda tab above for full details
Exhibitor information? Click here
Registration? Yes, there is a fee this year, $49 gets you a full 7 hours of learning, exhibit hall, mixology lounge, learning hubs, samples, demonstrations, learning hubs and lunch! Register now and if you buy 4 the 5th is free!
The Hospitality Minnesota Conference & Expo is refreshed, revived and more relevant than ever. Our goal is to provide a full-day experience that helps prepare you and your staff to navigate the rapidly-paced experience economy.
The media has been expounding upon the amazing hospitality this state offers. Let’s celebrate and push it even further. Our industry is a vital part of the Minnesota economy representing over 250,000 workers paying out $5.4 billion in annual wages and accounting for 18% of annual sales tax revenue to the state. The professionals that serve this industry all gather for this one-day of education and inspiration to meet, mingle, learn and engage. Join us for a new experience that will grow your business and stay with you long after this one-day event.
Why Attend? For $49 (member) / $79 (non-member) you get all of this:
- Be inspired and energized by speakers -- including 2 keynotes on either end the day. Chad Houser of Cafe Momentum is our opening keynote at 10am and David Scott Peters is the closing keynote at 3:30pm
- Stay apprised of industry trends and best practices
- Discover new products and services, find new suppliers, and sample products
- Network with others and share best practices
- Enjoy culinary demonstrations and presentations
- Experience the new Mixology Lounge showcasing the innovation and creativity in the beverage category
2019 Attendee Pricing: Bring your Team! Buy 4 get 1 FREE
- Regular registration: $49 member / $79 non-member / $79 Allied member / $129 Vendor non-member
- Student registration: $20, ID required for admittance
Be prepared for new solutions… bold flavors… and unparalleled hospitality. Everything’s refreshed, come see where the industry is going next.
Thank you, Expo Sponsors
Questions: Email Moe@HospitalityMN.com
Technical Support: email@example.com